MACHINES & ADD-ONS
The Shape-O-Matic is a machine proudly built in the U.S. that was designed by a metal shaper that understands the importance of a small foot print, big power and reasonable affordability. Whether you’re in a professional shop, or working on a project in your garage, the Shape-O-Matic is a perfect solution for just about any metal shaping application, all at a fraction of the price of a big money machine!
Capable of forming 16 gauge steel with ease, due to its heavy duty construction and high power output, this machine will get the job done!
• Heavy duty .1875 square tubing
• Dual voltage (110/220) motor
• 15” throat depth
• Mechanically driven variable speed foot pedal designed for light feathering or heavy strikes
• Simple design for easy maintenance and accessibility of parts
• 16 gauge mild steel capability
• Easy tool change
• Each machine is tuned and tested in house to provide quality performance right out of the box
• Shrinking and radius dies available with more dies to come in the future
• Polished high quality heat treated 4140 tool steel dies
• Powder coated for durability available in red, blue or black
• Custom colors available for an additional price ($300)
• Currently at a 4-6 week lead time
• Shipping & Handling billed seperately
Build it yourself
The Shape-o-matic build it yourself kit is an even more affordable option for the budget conscious fabricator willing to take on the task of building their own machine.
• Every component is included (motor, crank, pulleys, electrical, etc.)
• Polished high quality heat treated 4140 tool steel dies.
• All you need to supply is the frame materials (2x2 and 4x4 .1875 square tubing) and elbow grease.
complete add-on kit
This kit includes a stop, fence, speed control, table and profile dies to add to your existing machine. The Max-O-Matic Kit will be able to perform most Pullmax style applications.
This kit does not include the Shape-O-Matic machine or the Build It Yourself Kit