The shape-o-matic is a proudly U.S. built machine that was designed by a metal shaper that understands the importance of a small foot print, big power and affordability. Wether you’re in a professional shop or you’re working on a project in your garage the shape-o-matic is the solution for just about any metal shaping application, all at a fraction of the price of a big money machine.
Capable of forming 16 gauge steel with ease, due to its heavy duty construction and high power output this machine will get the job done.
• Heavy duty .1875 square tubing.
• Dual voltage (110/220/ ) motor.
• 15” throat depth.
• Mechanically driven variable speed foot pedal designed for light feathering or heavy strikes.
• Simple design for easy maintenance and accessibility of parts.
• 16 gauge mild steel capability.
• Easy tool change
• Each machine is tuned and tested in house to provide quality performance right out of the box.
• Shrinking and radius dies available with more dies to come in the future.
• Polished high quality heat treated 4140 tool steel dies.
• Powder coated for durability available in red, blue or black.
• Custom colors available for an additional price. ($300)
• Currently at a 4-6 week lead time
• Shipping & Handling billed seperately
We are now taking preorders at a special relaunch price for the month of august.